Birth Doula, Childbirth Educator, & Mentor
I attended my first doula training in 2002, after a friend asked me to attend her birth. Since then, I’ve attended over 225 births with many amazing clients, each with their own unique, and wonderful story.
I believe that amazing things are possible, no matter where you give birth, whether you schedule an amazing cesarean, or push your baby out in your own bathtub. I often say to clients, “I’m not attached to what happens, as long as you feel triumphant, respected and informed when you look back at your birth story.”
As a childbirth educator and doula mentor, my approach is to ask questions that help you drive toward the answers that are right for you. I offer a wide variety of information and hope to set a table where you can choose what works for you, so that we can then work together and map the route. You are in charge of your learning! We can shift course at any time to meet your interests and needs. Prepare to laugh and be challenged, to reflect, to crack open, and to draw lines for yourself, with the support of a seasoned doula all along the way.
Kristina’s Clients Say…
Kristina Kruzan is such a wonderful doula! I am so happy that I decided to have her attend my birth, I truly don’t think I would have had the same outcome if it wasn’t for her. She met with me as many times as I needed prior to the birth, and answered all my endless questions. She was there every minute of the way during my labor and helped keep my head clear and my goals in sight. She was a great support for my husband as well. She is extremely comfortable to be around, passes no judgement, and just wants to help you reach whatever your personal goals are. She will always be a part of my birth story and I am so happy to say that! – Gabrielle K.
- 2018 – ACE Interface NEAR Science Speaker Certification
- 2018 – Spinning Babies Workshop
- 2017- Childbirth International Bali Retreat, Trainer
- 2014-2018 Childbirth International Doula & Childbirth Educator Trainer
- 2014 – Domestic Violence Screening Training for Perinatal Providers
- 2014 – Childbirth International, Birth Doula & Childbirth Educator Certifications
- 2012 – Doula Trainer for Shanti Uganda
- 2010-2013 – Birth Assistant for Gumnut Blossom Midwifery
- 2004, 2008 – Birthing From Within Level I Mentor Training
- 2002 – DONA International Doula Training